The Nocorium PVS14-Elbit Wrap™ is a non-permanent, adhesive-backed vinyl wrap carefully designed and precision cut to customize the appearance of your PVS14-Elbit/L3Harris Night Vision Device (PVS-14 is not included ... obviously).
*** PRODUCT NOTE 1: while most PVS14 Monocular devices are very similar, there are a few different battery housings available on the market. The NV tube itself inside your PVS-14 maybe made by Elbit, ITT, L3Harris, or Photonis, however the battery compartment may not be OEM'ed by them and sourced from a 3rd party. The wrap you see here, is designed specifically for the scooped style battery housing, also often referred to as the Elbit or ITT battery housing. It is also occasionally used by L3Harris on their in-house PVS-14 builds. Please make sure your PVS-14 and it's battery compartment matches what you see in these pictures.
*** PRODUCT NOTE 2: Since filming this install video, it came to our attention that this particular battery housing was offered by many different NV OEMs, and while they are all very close dimensionally, each designed the battery orientation emblem to varying different sizes and styles. As a result, we have now omitted the cutout for the battery emblem.
Available in a range of colors. Multicam options are licensed from Crye Precision. Solid Color options are carefully calibrated to match common color tones used for accessories in those color families.
Is the product you want out of stock? Check out our Authorized Dealer page to see if one of them have what you need.
* If this is your first time applying these NVG Wraps™, or if you need a refresher on how to apply them / reminder of where the pieces go, make sure you watch our how to video!:
• Manufacturer : Nocorium™
• Material : Premium Adhesive backed printed opaque vinyl film
• Adhesive Type : non-permanent acrylic adhesive
• Surface Finish : Matte finish overlaminate
• UV Resistance : UV coated to resist fading from sun exposure
• Shrinkage : Will not shrink
• Flammability Tested : ASTM E-84 tested and passed
• Operating temperatures : -70°F to 220°F
* Please note: Nocorium™ and associated dealers are not responsible for damaged NVG Wraps™ due to improper end user installation.